BellaOnline
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Adventurtes big and Small - 12/17/12 01:20 AM

Adventures are important.Families especially need this memory-making, bonding time together. Whether you splurge on a faraway destination or take advantage of the inexpensive sleepover with your kids at the local museum, adventures together create lasting memories.

Read more about this in my Adventure Living column.

What's your wished for or experienced "dream trip'?
What's your local, budget-stretcher adventure find?

Thanks,
Candyce
Adventure Living
Posted By: leahmullen Re: Adventurtes big and Small - 10/18/13 08:35 PM

I really enjoyed this article: Adventure Living and Travel

In particular this quote: “The joy of buying a new car or home entertainment center will fade over time,” says Dan Austin, director of Austin-Lehman Adventures. “But the satisfaction and benefits of a great vacation experience delivers a lifetime of great memories and keeps you coming back for more.”

I read about this recently. Because of the instability of the economy over the last five years or so, people want to focus more on experiences and memories, rather than material things.

Also what I appreciated about the article is that it suggests local "stay-cation" ideas like visiting your local musuems and participating in local tours. Great ideas!
© BellaOnline Forums