BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Most exotic trip - 02/27/11 06:05 AM
What is the most exotic trip you have been on? You can decide how you define exotic any way you wish smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Most exotic trip - 02/27/11 06:07 AM
I consider my most exotic trip my trip to costa rica. I had frequent flyer miles about to expire so I literally chose the farthest place I could go to with them smile it was fun and luckily my many years of spanish helped out!
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Most exotic trip - 02/27/11 07:32 PM
Sounds like you had FUN smile

I have not done one as yet, but it is on my "bucket list"... YES, I finally saw the movie no one would tell me about. It was sad, but get me moving...
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Most exotic trip - 03/07/11 12:02 AM
Hi Lisa,
My most exotic trip has been going on safari in Africa. We've used frequent flier miles to get us there/back, then splurged on some good lodges and guides. Over the years, we've been to Botswana, Namibia, South Africa and Kenya, but we did not see the August wildlife migrations. Alas, we saved up our miles and money and booked flights 11 months ahead to Kenya and Tanzania to see the migration this August, but the State Department has strong advisories about travel to those areas. We just don't think it's the time to go to north eastern Africa.
We'll try again next year.
What's your most exotic trip?
Best,
Candyce
Posted By: badyari Re: Most exotic trip - 10/21/12 02:04 PM
my most exotic trip has been to Kashmir valley with my family last month,I really enjoyed a lot,it was great fun and adventure.
Posted By: Sadhana ~ Indian Food Re: Most exotic trip - 10/21/12 03:51 PM
Hmm... I would have to say Indonesia (Bali, Java, Sumatra...) and also South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile & Peru). They were filled with travel, culture, food, lovely people & great adventures!!

@Badyari: so glad you enjoyed Kashmir! It's beautiful, did you get to stay in a houseboat on Dal Lake?
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Most exotic trip - 10/29/12 01:45 AM
My most exotic trip has been a safari to Africa.
The animals are extraordinary.

Best,
Candyce
ADventure LIving
© BellaOnline Forums