BellaOnline
Breaking news...Charlotte, North Carolina will host the 2012 Democratic National Convention. I received an email "from" the First Lady delivering the news. According to the message, she and the President would like input about how to make this convention the "People's Convention." She wrote: "More than anything else, we want this to be a grassroots convention for the people. We will finance this convention differently than it's been done in the past, and we will make sure everyone feels closely tied in to what is happening in Charlotte. This will be a different convention, for a different time. To help us make sure this is a grassroots convention -- The People's Convention -- we need to hear from you. We want to know what you'd like to see at next year's convention, how and where you plan on watching it -- and the very best way we can engage your friends and neighbors." Visit the President's website to offer your opinion about the upcoming national convention. [URL]http://my.barackobama.com/PeoplesConvention1?keycode=[/URL] Have a great day! Janine
I'll be there. My hotel reservations have been made for more than a month.

© BellaOnline Forums