BellaOnline
Posted By: Michelle - Short Stories Your Summer Reading List - 05/17/16 03:22 PM
Libraries will soon start their summer reading clubs. This week, I’m giving you a sneak peek at a book to add to your list. Abigail Walters dreams how being a pom-pom girl will change her life. She is sure wonderful, great, and terrific things are going to happen. It will be pom-pom perfect. Right?

Always Abigail
Today I am reading:

Queenie Peavy
by Robert J. Burch

This book was gifted to me by a friend. It's one of her favorites.
I just finished reading "Free Verse" by Sarah Dooley!
It was awesome!
I highly recommend this book. And, you might just write a poem or two after reading it.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Your Summer Reading List - 07/15/16 09:07 AM
Oh, I find I'm at a reading stand-still again. Barely making any movement through a really great book! Just busy I guess. Maybe I'll carve out some reading time today.
Hi Deanna! I went from serious reading to fun reading for the weekend!
smile
Just opened Wonder Stuck by Brian Selznick! Amazing book.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Your Summer Reading List - 07/26/16 09:09 AM
I just read "Practicing Peace in Times of War" by Pema Chodron - LOVELY book! It was so inspiring, and so compassionate! I've read this before, but it's nice to go back to it once in a while.

I love how sometimes books are like old friends.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Your Summer Reading List - 07/26/16 06:30 PM
My daughter passed on a book of Alice Munroe's short stories, Hateship, Friendship, Loveship, Courtship, Marriage. I've read the first story. Great ending - I did not see that coming.
Hi Mona!
I am going to jot that title down. Thank you.
smile
© BellaOnline Forums