BellaOnline
The sky is the limit! What do you want to be?

You don't have to necessarily limit your answer to your career choice.

You can talk about changes you would like to make in yourself, community, state, country or world.

The Age Limit on this question is to infinity!

What Do You Really Want To Be?
I'm going to start this conversation.

I would like to be a creative. In the sense of creating art, words, happiness, support and sharing my understanding and empathy. With that said, I simply want to draw, write, and be happy. I want to emotionally support my husband and friends. I also want to let others know that I will listen - really listen.

I also want to be myself.
Posted By: Styxx Re: What Do You REALLY Want To Be? - 02/10/16 03:59 AM
"What do I really want to be?"

I want to be a person who people can count on. Simple as that. That I will be always there for them no matter what trouble they are in. laugh

-------------
Styxx
DIY Enthusiast
Styxx - Nice one!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What Do You REALLY Want To Be? - 03/16/16 03:09 PM
I want to really understand and embrace living a creative life - authentically, joyfully, and enthusiastically. This is something I'm only just coming to understand as my family was never able to really embrace this concept. They chose safety - which never means authenticity.

I want to be a hiker, writer, teacher smile
I have written this once, but I truly believe that in order to fulfill your dreams and ambitions, it all bears repeating.

I want to write and illustrate books for children and teens.

Chel
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What Do You REALLY Want To Be? - 07/26/16 09:11 AM
Chel I agree - it does bear repeating smile

I want to write, give readings, and give talks, and help people discover their brightest self.
I made a list - I took scrap paper and wrote each item down on an individual sheet.
I have a list of 13 novels I want to read before the end of the year.
And I have 7 creative tasks I plan to finish before the end of the year.
smile
READY
SET
GO
!
Posted By: Angel S. Class Re: What Do You REALLY Want To Be? - 11/27/17 04:30 AM
I want to be a movie critic. I just love watching movies.
© BellaOnline Forums