BellaOnline
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Favorite Funny Movie Quotes - 02/27/08 05:08 AM
Zoolander is one of my alltime favorite comedies. So, I've seen it many times. Now, whenever someone asks me something, and I think I've given a pretty good explanation, and then they ask me again I'll say "but why male models?" Of course, only one time has anyone understood this wink

Or from "White Chicks" I like to say "I'm gonna write a letter! Dear Mr. ......"

Don't tell me I'm the only one who quotes from my favorite funny movies grin
Posted By: chloe21 Re: Favorite Funny Movie Quotes - 03/24/08 07:17 PM
We go crazy sometimes with quoting movies in our family.
"Family truckster" from Vacation
"That's how I roll" from Anchorman
"Do you like apples? Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?" from Good Will Hunting

Most of our quotes are from SNL skits though.
SNL has great quotes - especially the ones from "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey"

Deep Thoughts quotes (unofficial)

I find myself quoting from books, too.

One of my favortie movie quotes is from Starman - "Red light stop, green light go, yellow light go very fast."
Posted By: Sofie Re: Favorite Funny Movie Quotes - 03/24/08 10:32 PM
My husband and I frequently quote from such highbrow classics as "Dodgeball:"

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball." and...

"Ouchtown, population you, bro!"

(These come in handy when we're trash talking each other when we're playing X-Box)

And from "Old School:"

"You're my boy, Blue! You're my boy." and

"Earmuffs!"
Posted By: Allison_PCAdvice Re: Favorite Funny Movie Quotes - 04/04/08 09:39 PM
I love "It's the shoes!" from The Birdcage. It is the scene when the butler falls down answering the door and blames the shoes.

I use it when I do something stupid and there is a witness - trick is you have to say it with the accent!
Posted By: FrankJBN Re: Favorite Funny Movie Quotes - 04/08/08 05:01 PM
"You two guys, what are your names? Neal and Bob? Or is that what you do?"

From "Ford Fairlane".

hey, at least it's a joke - a funny line that can stand on its own.

Do you think that is a reflection of our society that almost all of what are listed here as "Favorite Funny Movie Quotes" aren't funny at all, except in their original context?

here's a funny quote: "It's the shoes."

Another: "You're my boy, Blue. You're my boy."

And just one more: "That's how I roll."

I mean, when you hear these funny quotes, there is nothing funny about them at all, is there?
From Dodgeball - "L for Love honey, L for Love" (to be said in a really patronising voice while making the L for Loser sign on your forehead).

From BrainDead - "I kick arse for the Lord!" (difficult to smuggle into conversations though).

and countless others from various TV shows.. smile
Originally Posted By: FrankJBN
"
And just one more: "That's how I roll."

Haha, I love this one. At every opportunity, people must be reminded that that's how I roll! smile

Writing my most recent article made me think of this..

(it's about Steve Martin movies..BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Favorite Funny Movie Quotes - 10/10/08 10:10 PM
Houston we have a problem.
Tom Hanks
Apollo 1995
Another from Birdcage: "Honey, you're wasting your gum."

Natahn Lane (in character) complained about a dancer chewing gum - it was distracting. The man, in defense, said, "It helps me think".
© BellaOnline Forums