BellaOnline
Posted By: Rick - Funny Flicks New Review: The Book of Life! - 07/12/15 11:27 AM
Sorry for the late update, but this was available on Saturday, promise! Today's movie is heartwarming and hilarious, so check it out:

The Book of Life Movie Review!

Enjoy!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: New Review: The Book of Life! - 10/11/15 11:04 PM
Oh excellent!! I just recorded this, and was going to get my 16 year old daughter to watch it with me this week - maybe now we'll make time tomorrow smile
You should, it's a really great movie. The story is awesome, and the people at the helm really know how to pour themselves into their work--kinda the definition of TLC.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: New Review: The Book of Life! - 10/12/15 10:02 AM
Sweet smile I've already told my daughter put it into her afternoon schedule!

I LOVE movie dates with her, and think this will be perfect!

Thanks so much Rick for that review!!!
Hi Ricardo, I'm the new Teen Editor and I adore comedies. Great reviews!!!!!!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: New Review: The Book of Life! - 10/14/15 10:13 AM
Hey Chel smile and hi Ricardo smile

SO we watched this movie, and it was so sweet!! My daughter LOVED it, and it inspired a great conversation afterwards about how we honor our loved ones who have passed on.

And OMGosh to the COLORS!! And the ART!! It was visually very beautiful. Happy we watched it!!
I'm go glad you liked it, Deanna! I've only seen it one time, but I still remember it very fondly!

And thank you Michelle! Welcome to Bella and welcome to my little forum!
Thank you!
Please visit my world as well. We are all Teens at heart!
© BellaOnline Forums