BellaOnline
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Ironman... - 03/06/08 08:04 PM
I am not into action movies and sci-fi very much, but have you seen the trailer video of Ironman? It looks like the casting is really good and that there is some light humour as well as heavy action in it. Looks good! What do you think?
Posted By: Marci - Kids TV Re: Ironman... - 03/12/08 06:03 AM
We are so in to action movies and sci-fi, my husband especially loves the super hero/ comic book spinoffs. Though we have been disappointed lately with the quality coming out of Hollywood. Fingers crossed that this one is good!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Ironman... - 04/07/13 01:19 AM
It took me a few years to finally rent it and I was pleasantly surprised when I liked it because it did not looked good to me. Robert Downer Jr is excellent in this movie (and hot too...that made my crush on him that i had when a teenager come back...for a while i could not stop thinking about him..lol). My favorite part is at the beginning when his back is turned to an explosion and he has his arms extended, I have that picture somewhere in my computer. I still haven't seen the sequel, I'll try to watch it before the third appears on television.
© BellaOnline Forums