BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Upcoming movies - 03/19/17 11:35 AM
I went to the movies recently, you can see the latest review here:

John Wick 2

There are some great movies upcoming. On my must see list:

The Fate of the Furious (Furious 8), April 24 - I understand that Dom is going rogue.

Life, March 24 - Life form from Mars may threaten the planet.

The Mummy, June 9 - Tom Cruise is back!

What movies are you looking forward to?
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Upcoming movies - 03/19/17 02:24 PM
Rimouski two times a week will show a movie in English, found that this Winter, I was excited because I was looking forward to Alien: Covenant (LOVE Prometheus + in the sequel theres 2 Michael Fassbender grin) but last night I found out they won't show it mad cry!

King Kong they played it when I could no go. Now what I am looking more forward to see is The Mummy. Cannot see The Fate of the Furious because I haven't seen the fifth and the others yet. John Wick 2 too I cannot see because I have yet to see the first. Life looks good but this I do not mind having to wait for it to play on television. Ghost In The Shell (that too will not play here) looks good too and of course let's not forget the Minions smile.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Upcoming movies - 03/19/17 07:30 PM
Ghost it the Shell is probably a DVD movie for me, it looks interesting. My daughter also hates to watch movies if she has not seen the previous. She has to start at the first episode or the first in the series.

I can't wait to see what blockbusters they plan for the summer!
Posted By: Katrina - Cosmetics Editor Re: Upcoming movies - 07/16/17 12:21 AM
I know a kid that may love to see the new Justice League movie coming out in November.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Upcoming movies - 07/16/17 09:49 AM
I'm sure he will love it. A perfect mom/son day out.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Upcoming movies - 07/18/17 04:19 PM
OMG...Harrison Ford will be starring in a new reboot action flick!

Blade Runner 2049. The film stars Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling.

Gosling plays a, LAPD Officer K who discovers some long-buried secret that can plunge society into chaos. Harrison Ford plays a former LAPD blade runner who had been missing for 30 years.

The release date is scheduled for October 6, 2017.

Who's in?
© BellaOnline Forums