BellaOnline
Posted By: Gryffn The Real Housewives of NYC Casting Call - 05/02/08 10:12 PM
I have been asked to post the following:
Producers of 'The Real Housewives of NYC' are looking for additional Manhattan women to join its cast. This highly acclaimed, ultra stylish docu-soap will continue to follow the privileged lives of New York's high society women and their families in its all new second season.

Do you have a glamorous New York lifestyle? Are you a regular on the guest list for New York's most exclusive social events? A high rolling social butterfly juggling the ups and downs of family life along with a high-powered career and a social calendar to die for? If you are living or, at least, aspiring to the Manhattan dream we want to hear from you.

All family types will be considered but most important we're looking for dynamic Manhattan women with an abundance of personality and style!

For more information or to apply please call the Real Housewives Hotline 323-785-3608
or email: realhousewivesnyc@ricochettelevision.com
Posted By: Ms.D Re: The Real Housewives of NYC Casting Call - 05/19/08 06:39 PM
I love this reality show! The women are all so entertaining. My personal favorite housewife is Jill. She seems to put together, and like we say here in my city. "She's on point".
Posted By: Lady J Re: The Real Housewives of NYC Casting Call - 05/21/08 03:10 AM
I like the Real Wives of OC better than NYC. I couldn't fall for them like I did for my girls in OC
© BellaOnline Forums