BellaOnline
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV X-Factor - My Newest Addiction - 10/16/11 06:22 PM
I'm so happy to see Simon back. I didn't even watch the last season of American Idol. I'm also glad to see Paula again. Nicole is cool and as far as I'm concerned LA fits right in as a Randy replacement. What are your thoughts?
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: X-Factor - My Newest Addiction - 02/27/13 03:06 AM
I stopped watching the first season when they started the live shows (i went and checked Drew's performances and the results on Youtube after) and last season I stopped watching after they went to a commercial after Vino was eliminated. That was so awful that I will never watch that show again. It is too edited anyway and it looks like they have a budget of one cent and it is done by people who do not know how to run a show. I felt bad for missing Britney Spears but the way Vino was treated was just too disgusting. That last season every contestant was awfully treated (eliminating 2 a week, etc.........) so that too is a negative about that show. Plus the new hosts were so horrible. A Kardashian (or whatever these wortless women last name is spelled)? What was that! Simon has gone crazy. The original version is better anyway, it's a shame that I have to watch it on Youtube instead of in front of my television. My brain will thank me for watching one less stupid television show! And Vino will go far and I hope Simon eats it!
© BellaOnline Forums