BellaOnline
Posted By: MamaSara What do you think of our names? - 08/23/10 03:11 PM
We are pregnant with baby #2, and think we may have decided on names! We will not be finding out the gender. I am looking for your opinions on the [u]names[/u], how they sound together [u]with middle names[/u], our [u]last name[/u], and [u]our daughter's name[/u]. Please help! Our last name sounds like Zelesski... Our daughter's name is Morgan Rae... The names we have picked out: [b]Boy: Gavin James [/b] ** My brother's name is James and he will likely be godfather [b]Girl: Molly Kay[/b] **My mom's name is Mary Kay, and Molly is a diminutive/pet name of Mary Any comments, opinions, suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance!
I like both of those names, in all ways (in those sets, with "Zelesski," with Morgan Rae).

The only thing that I don't really care for is how Kay rhymes with Rae, but a pair of sisters might love having rhyming middles, so that isn't a drawback so much as a personal preference.

Also, do you plan to have a third? If so, and you have a Morgan Rae and a Molly Kay, these two names sort of set up a pattern (M-name with 2 syllables, rhyming middle). Patterns can be a double-edged sword. Stick with them and the names could start sounding kinda cheesy. But break from them and the set could sound discordant. (Also, no kid wants to be the odd one out.) Just food for thought. smile
© BellaOnline Forums