BellaOnline
Posted By: MamaSara Your Help is Appreciated!!! - 08/17/10 03:05 PM
I am pregnant with baby #2 and my DH and I have really been struggling with names this time around. Our daughter's name is Morgan Rae, and our last name sounds similar to Zelinski. I seem to be drawn to Irish, Welsh, Scottish and/or Gaelic names...but am definitely NOT limited to those origins. Middle names will LIKELY be Marie (my SIL middle name), Lynn (my middle name) or Kay (my mom's middle name) for a girl; and James (my brother) or Michael (my husband) for a boy. The names we sort of like so far but are not 100% agreed on are: Molly Kay (my mom is Mary Kay, and Molly is a form of Mary) Brenna Chloe Gavin Noah Brayden Landon Thank you in advance...I appreciate any ideas or advice! :)
How about:

Boys - Liam, Collin, Finn, Vaughn, Duncan

Girls - Norah, Shannon, Gwen
Posted By: MamaSara Re: Your Help is Appreciated!!! - 08/18/10 06:58 PM
[quote=Nancy - Baby Names Editor]How about: Boys - Liam, Collin, Finn, Vaughn, Duncan Girls - Norah, Shannon, Gwen[/quote] Thanks, Nancy! I do love Liam and Norah, but my husband says no to both! He is IMPOSSIBlE to try to pick names with. :) Ultimately, the mom has right to final say though...don't you think?! ;)
Yes, I do think the mom should have the final say. You're doing all the work, after all! smile

Here are a few more:

Girls - Fiona, Maura, Orla/Orlagh, Isla (pron. eye-la), Una

Boys - Brian, Ciaran, Keane, Lorcan, Neil

Either - Quinn, Rowan, Brady
Posted By: SocialRebel62 Re: Your Help is Appreciated!!! - 08/18/10 10:58 PM
Name it Sarah... no matter what sex it is. ;)
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Your Help is Appreciated!!! - 08/19/10 01:56 AM
Hi SocialRebel62!

Welcome to the BellaOnline forum and I am glad to see you have started to post.
© BellaOnline Forums