BellaOnline
Posted By: Kathleen Maever I need a boys name! - 06/21/10 10:07 PM
I have three beautiful daughters, Margaret Katherine Maever, Julia Renee Maever, and Josephine Louise Maever. I am named after on of my grandmothers, so the grls names are all after their grandmothers or mine and my husbands. I have a baby boy on the the way, and i dont particularly like any of the names of our fathers or grandfather so we were planning on using it as a middle name. Basically, i need a first name suggestion that will work well with one of the following names Paul Donald Robert Walter All help is appreciated!
Posted By: Nancy - Baby Names Editor Re: I need a boys name! - 06/24/10 01:04 AM
Hi Kathleen! Your daughters have lovely names. smile

Here are some first name ideas for your son:

Alexander
Anthony
Benjamin
Charles
Dominic
Gregory
Matthew
Nathaniel
Nicholas
Samuel
Sebastian
Theodore

Your daughters have long, classic feminine names, so I tried to find some long, classic masculine names to match.

I also avoided J-names (don't want Margaret to be the odd one out).

I like most of the above with all of the middles you mentioned. I think the only combinations I would avoid are ones that give rise to repetitive initials (Dominic Donald) and ones that blend together because of like-sounds (TheodoreRobert).

Favorite combinations for me would be, let's see...Charles Walter and Sebastian Paul. Though I like a lot of others as well.
© BellaOnline Forums