BellaOnline
Posted By: raghvendra Web designing in html - 11/08/11 11:46 AM
Can i design a dynamic web page in html?
Posted By: Rayna - Depression Editor Re: Web designing in html - 11/28/11 03:26 AM
The short answer? By definition - no.

HTML based sites are static - meaning that the web page is shown to the user just as it was created. A dynamic web page changes by context - whether it changes with every user, the time, date, etc.

However, you can get around that rule by using script code inside of the HTML. By doing that you're sort of... extending the HTML code, giving it more flexibility.

Hope that helps!
Posted By: Encore DT Re: Web designing in html - 06/19/12 07:35 PM
To my knowledge, the only way to code a dynamic website is through Java/PHP. There is also software available that allows you do create most basic dynamic websites visually, without having to hardcode anything. One of the most popular ones I know of is called Dreamweaver.
Posted By: manoj9585 Re: Web designing in html - 06/20/12 09:37 AM
The fullform of HTML is Hyper Text Markup Language. web design for making webpages takes the beginner step by step in learning how to make websites.
Posted By: manoj9585 Re: Web designing in html - 06/22/12 12:49 PM
HTML stands for hyper text markup language it is use for design a webpage and it contain many tags.
Posted By: Sam friend Re: Web designing in html - 09/04/12 07:42 AM
DHTML is About Creating Dynamic pages .
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Web designing in html - 04/08/15 03:49 PM
This being an ASP forum, I have to of course point out that ASP is an ideal way for making dynamic websites. ASP works in conjunction with IIS. So you need to be on a Windows server running IIS.
© BellaOnline Forums