BellaOnline

The weather is cooler and appetites soar when fall is upon us. Fall is its own reason to commune with family and friends over food. Nothing says "Fall" like a hearty sandwich meal enjoyed in good company. Build your memorable moments with your loved ones.

Fall Family Fun with Sandwiches
Have you ever had a bunch of those mini pumpkins left over? They have served their purpose as decorations, but you can repurpose the good ones. Make Mini-Pumpkin Soup!
That Spicy Cheesy Chowder is one of my favorite soups to go with sandwiches. It's good with the tofu salad sandwich.
Use the last tasty tomatoes of the season to make bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches and vegetable soup.
A soul-satisfying stew is good with a light sandwich.
Make a chopped barbecue beef, pork, buffalo, or chicken filling. Put it in a crockpot and serve it with soup, salad, or fruit and veggie trays.
That sounds wonderful. Making me hungry!
Jana, it's a great way to feed a crowd and carve out visiting time for the hostess.

If you get a chance, cruise on over to the Sandwich Name Game. It's a simple way to exercise your foodie creativity.
Serve the sandwich fixin's with other tasty foods that you don't need to fuss over. Save your time for visiting with family and friends.
I've never had buffalo but I'll bet it's good. I'll check out your game. See what I can come up with.
I do love those eggplant sandwiches, whether fried or roasted eggplant is used; they are tasty! What do you like on your eggplant sandwiches?
Actually, I've never had one. That one came out of the blue. I've eaten eggplant before though. It's good if it's cooked right. I'll have to try it now that I've said it. LOL
Try roasted eggplant on a hoagie bun with spaghetti sauce and some shredded Italian cheese blend. Heat it up for gooey deliciousness.
That sounds delicious!
© BellaOnline Forums