BellaOnline
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Tuna Salad Recipe - 02/08/13 11:33 PM
Tuna salad is delicious and can be used in a variety of tasty sandwiches. This article has a classic tuna salad recipe and serving suggestions for sandwiches. It also contains information about eating tuna responsibly to avoid possible health risks from mercury.

Tuna Salad Recipe
Do you know that tuna salad can make a lovely breakfast? I'm having some tuna on tostado shells right now! MMmmmmm.
Posted By: Jackie- SC US/Nat Living Re: Tuna Salad Recipe - 02/09/13 09:50 AM
It's also great on a salad instead of using a dressing. I put it in the center on top of my salad surrounded by fresh salsa. It is wonderful!
Jackie, I love it with fresh chopped tomatoes on salad. This sounds terrible, but I enjoy a thin layer of Fritos, layered with lettuce, tuna salad, then tomatoes. Yummy stuff!
Posted By: Jackie- SC US/Nat Living Re: Tuna Salad Recipe - 02/09/13 01:22 PM
Actually it doesn't sound terrible at all, not much different from eating it in a taco salad bowl, you know the ones made out of tortilla shells? I like a little crunch in my salads as well!
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Tuna Salad Recipe - 02/13/13 12:50 AM
I love different variations of tuna salad, but I just can't bring myself to add the chopped hardboiled egg. Eggs stand on their own and I make egg salad occasionally. Just my tastes, I guess. I keep my tuna and eggs separate. But thanks for the recipe anyway, Connie! I do love tuna but I don't over eat it by any means, especially since I do prefer the less fishy taste of the albacore.
© BellaOnline Forums