BellaOnline
With the holidays just around the corner, people will be doing more entertaining. Also, meals need to be made quickly, since there is so much to do.

I am going to compile some extra articles for the Sandwiches Site and put them in a category called Sandwich Ideas. They won't be regular recipes, just suggested ingredients to make tasty sandwiches. There are hundreds of wonderful ideas in the Sandwich Name Game. I will make them more accessible to my readers by categorizing them.
What do you think? Would you like some quick and easy ideas for sandwiches?
Posted By: theraven Re: New Sandwiches Category - 10/31/12 01:51 PM
I like this idea Connie and would love to see some of the suggestions. Two of my favourites are brie and cranberry sauce and beef and horseradish smile
I look forward to compiling them!
I hope to post my first article in this category this weekend.
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: New Sandwiches Category - 11/03/12 12:17 AM
Ooo, I'd also like sandwich ideas that use holiday leftovers. For example, I had this a-m-a-z-i-n-g turkey sandwich made with leftover white meat turkey, a thin layer of stuffing and some whipped cream cheese beaten with cranberry sauce! laugh

I'll keep my eyes open for those holiday leftover ideas.
I've done a run through the first 15 pages of the Sandwich Name Game to pull out sandwich ideas. I hope to get the other 80+ pages compiled today.
I compiled 5 more pages. That's 20 out of 90+ pages. So far, seafood and fish is the largest category. It's followed by beef. As soon as I get enough ideas for an article, I'll post that. Look for it within the next two weeks.
It's been a busy week at work, so I'll start compiling again on this weekend.
Have you looked at the new Sandwich Ideas section? The first article up!

Steak Sandwich Ideas
© BellaOnline Forums