BellaOnline
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor What Moved You Today? - 06/29/17 10:34 AM
Please share something that moved you today. It can be something that gave you joy, brought about a peaceful feeling, or gave you positive direction in your life.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: What Moved You Today? - 07/03/17 09:50 PM
Today I saw a chipmunk in the yard. His bright mottled chestnut fur was in sharp contrast to the green grass. This little guy hopped around in sweet abandon, looking here and there for something interesting to eat. For a time I enjoyed watching this little creature go about his business. It was a joyful moment in my day, a reminder that I am part of a vast and intricate world full of wondrous things.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: What Moved You Today? - 07/09/17 05:29 PM
I gave a 92 year old man a book for his birthday. It contained photos and history of his home town. He became very animated looking at the book and began reminiscing about his past and the growth of the town through the years. Seeing his enjoyment made me happy. It is true that in giving you do receive.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: What Moved You Today? - 07/29/17 09:51 AM
I had to go into the city and parking is expensive. When it came time to go home I saw that I had 40 minutes left on my parking voucher. A woman was heading to the machine to pay for her own parking so I asked her how long she needed to park. She was only dropping something off and would be gone for about 15 minutes. I handed her my voucher and told her to park in my spot so she wouldn't have to pay. She thanked me and the look on her face was priceless. It made me feel good for the rest of the day.
© BellaOnline Forums