BellaOnline
Paul accepted his grief as a part of life, as something to embrace because it is indeed love.

Loving Grief - Book Review

Please read my latest article on the Spirituality site. Your feedback is always welcome!
Debbie, your review made me want to read this book. Thanks for the thoughtful comments.
Connie.....thank you for stopping by and reading my article.

Every one of us will face loss at one time or another. Loving Grief is short and sweet, a good read that has great meaning for me. I think others will find Paul's book helpful and comforting as well, maybe even a bit inspirational when it comes to honoring a departed loved one and embracing life after loss. Upon deeper reflection, the story prompts one to treasure the moments now even before a loss is suffered.
After a system crash some time ago that caused my article to disappear and a challenging time for me personally since then, I have finally been able to restore this article to the Spirituality site. Sorry for the delay. This book was a comfort to me when I read it, and I hope my article will inspire you to read it for yourself.
© BellaOnline Forums