BellaOnline
Even in sadness I can’t help but remember all the great memories of our life together.

Remembering the Spirit of a Lost Love

Please read my latest article on the Spirituality site. Your feedback is always welcome!
Thank you for sharing that with us Debbie. It made my heart warm :-) .
Debbie,
How beautiful and touching ....this expression of your love.
I am moved. I have goosebumps. May the memories of true soul love surround and comfort you always.
Leah and Ilyssa......thank you both for reading my article and for your very nice words.

My boyfriend was indeed a beautiful soul, and so unique from other people that I am forever changed from having him in my life. God worked through him in so many ways. I hope I can live up to his legacy of making the most of the moment with love, kindness, and exuberance. One of his sayings....."Life is too short....so live, love, laugh..." The man inspired me and still does.
Debbie, thank you for having the courage to share with us your spiritual experience with your loved one.
Susan.....I enjoy talking about my sweetheart. He was truly an amazing man. Thank you for reading my article.
Thanks for sharing some incidents of your boyfriend. The person has gone but the memories of him are still there. I understand what you feel about him.
I appreciate you reading my article, Jennie.
What beautiful feelings you express. We learn so much from those that we love. They travel with us always.
I agree, Connie. I learned so much from my boyfriend about kindness, love, acceptance, and making the most out of every moment.

He comforted and inspired me with his obvious enjoyment of life, making my days happier than I ever could have imagined after previously having my heart broken by someone I considered to be my soulmate. I came to appreciate every breath my boyfriend took while he was here, knowing that every moment I had with him was a gift, and that it all could be gone in a heartbeat. I treasured every gesture of love and tenderness.

The beauty of the man I came to know, care for, and love in just two short years will stay with me forever. I was truly blessed to know him.

Thank you, Connie, for reading my article.
© BellaOnline Forums