BellaOnline
Trees will beckon you to come into their world for a spiritual experience sure to bring peace to your heart.

A Walk in the Woods

Please read my new article on the Spirituality site. It reads like a mini story. Your feedback is always welcome!
Oh...Debbie, this is a beautiful article to read. I felt so relaxed and peaceful after reading it.

Your Spirituality forum is like a grove of trees where I feel I am with family who support each other. just like the trees do.

I am going to go read your article again. Lovely, so lovely it is. Thank you. smile
Posted By: loong Re: A Walk in the Woods - Article - 05/02/12 11:28 PM
To Debbie,

Lived in the forest for 22 years,in an aspenite shack.That is where I rebuilt my spirituality.

loong
Phyllis....thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to write this article.
Loong.....I do believe that our spirituality can be helped along by our dear friends, the trees. They are strong, resilient, protective, and welcoming. A friend of mine once told me to hug a tree that speaks to me. I find much peace in being near trees.
Posted By: loong Re: A Walk in the Woods - Article - 05/03/12 03:29 AM
To Debbie,

On my love list,the humans come last.

loong
Debbie, I find peace when being near trees also. That is why I so enjoy your article.

Loong, I am a bit disappointed that I may be last on your love list. Tis a pity. smile
I guess I am last on Loong's love list too then. No matter, he is still welcome to post on my forum smile

On my love list, people come first, even if I am not in contact with people all of the time. After that all forms of nature, all forms of life. I have lots of love to go around for the beauty and the gifts of life that we are so richly given......family, friends, a devoted partner, pets, trees, flowers, animals of all kinds, bodies of water to sit by and reflect. I feel very blessed.

A walk in the woods is one experience that I find to be a true gift.
Posted By: jenniechan Re: A Walk in the Woods - Article - 05/08/12 09:37 AM
[quote=Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]A walk in the woods is one experience that I find to be a true gift. [/quote] Yes, i agree with you. I have read this and it was wonderfully written by You.
Thank you, Jennie.
© BellaOnline Forums