BellaOnline
Posted By: Cat - Meditation Is Time Now Or Eternal - 06/16/14 02:25 PM
Hello!

Hope you had a lovely weekend. I just posted an article about Presentism and Eternalism - the theories of time. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Is Time Now Or Eternal

Tracy
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Is Time Now Or Eternal - 06/18/14 05:56 PM
Hi Tracy,

Thank You for your beautiful and insightful article.

Life has taught me and confirmed to me by God's Grace that there are about 12 octaves of existence, and we were and always have been eternal beings.

So, in essence time is not.

It's pretty much a human creation to keep the planes and busses on schedule.

I'm older, and this may be a very simplistic reply; but I just wanted to acknowledge your very insightful and well written article.

Cheers,

Burt B.
Posted By: Cat - Meditation Re: Is Time Now Or Eternal - 06/19/14 06:18 AM
Hi Burt,

Thank you so much for your kind words, and I am glad you enjoyed the article.

I agree that time appears to exist so we can differentiate and make plans, and with our experience of space and objects, time can exist between points of reference.

T'is a funny old world, though very intriguing smile Your experiences sound interesting!

Tracy
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Is Time Now Or Eternal - 07/28/14 03:16 PM
I believe there may be a grand plan in place but our individual free will can change things at any time. I am secure in my acceptance of the eternal and having more than just this present moment. A deceased loved one has visited me many times and proved to me that there is more life after this physical one. It is just one more piece of evidence for me.

Fascinating stuff....
Posted By: Cat - Meditation Re: Is Time Now Or Eternal - 07/29/14 10:07 AM
Thanks for this! I have similar experiences of contact with spirit which I can't ignore and don't really know how to understand it. However, like you, I see it as proof that life is continuous and eternal and there is more to life than we can know
© BellaOnline Forums