BellaOnline
Posted By: Tracy - Yoga Kundalini Yoga Explained - 01/21/13 09:20 AM
Hi there,

Just posted an article about Kundalini Yoga. Its a wonderful practice so I hope this helps to make it easier to understand for you.

Kundalini Yoga Explained

Happy practicing!
Posted By: Terri Jo Re: Kundalini Yoga Explained - 01/21/13 01:18 PM
Tracy, I'm glad you wrote about Kundalini yoga, so many people have never heard of it or don't know what it is. I practiced yoga for years before I started my first Kundalini practice and I was transformed. It is truly one of my favorite styles.

Thanks for article.
Posted By: Tracy - Yoga Re: Kundalini Yoga Explained - 01/21/13 01:25 PM
Hi Terri,

Thanks for that smile Hope I did it credit. It is such a vast and interesting practice - I was also transformed by it.

It certainly wakens everything up!
Posted By: Dr. Hershey-MH Re: Kundalini Yoga Explained - 01/22/13 04:43 PM
Tracy,
I attend a restorative and gentle vinyasa class each week. The studio also offers a Kundalini class and I always wondered about it. Thanks for writing this article. I believe it may have alleviated any fear or uncertainty I had attending a new type of yoga practice.
smile
Posted By: Tracy - Yoga Re: Kundalini Yoga Explained - 01/23/13 04:42 AM
Dr Hershey,

Thank you smile I'm glad it helped you. I like the sound of your class.

Kundalini Yoga is very dynamic and you feel more like you've ran a marathon in comparison to Hatha. Always feel energised and invigorated. After Hatha I feel more medative and peaceful.

The Breath Of Fire plays a big part in Kundalini Yoga and I think its that that adds the invigorating aspect.
© BellaOnline Forums