BellaOnline
Posted By: Lady J Easy Deep conditioner that smooths and shines - 04/10/13 11:13 PM
It's really easy.

You need:
1 avacado (the riper the better)
2 tbs honey
1 tsp vinegar

You mash the avacado and then mix in the honey and vinegar. Wash the hair with a nice cleansing shampoo. Blot dry with a towel. Saturate the hair with the avacado mixture, then put on a processing cap. Leave in for a minimum of 30 minutes. No more than an hour. Rinse thoroughly. Then blowdry or natural dry your hair. If you use a god brush when blowing out, you won't have to press. Leaves hair well conditioned and shiny!
Great tips, i will have a try, thanks for sharing here!
This is great! I tried this at home and it made my hair well-conditioned. Avocado hydrates my hair and makes it soft and shiny. Thanks! smile
As the days get shorter and that brisk fall air starts to hit, our curls start to have a mind of their own. Before the cold weather starts to wear on your hair, get your tresses in tip-top shape with these hydrating deep treatments.
Great idea, thanks for sharing!
I'm going to have to try this. I'll have to buy extra avocado...I just love to eat them, salt and pepper. Love guacamole too.
I've tried it and I would say the best hair treatment I've ever had. Totally natural, safe and effective to keep hair clean, soft and healthy.
© BellaOnline Forums