BellaOnline
Posted By: AprilAlisaMarquette More About the Contest - 06/15/11 12:21 PM
I�d like you to enjoy my article Talented Teens, A Big Deal

Were you aware that in 2010, The 40th Annual Talented Teens Competition took place in Bermuda? There, at this week-long event, young gifted women from all over the globe showcased their talents in music, dance, and stage performance.

There were special guest performers: the ladies of the R&B group Skyy, and sexy mocha male singer Omarion.

In my article I name one past contest winner. However did you know that others are
Jada Pinkett Smith, and Sheryl Lee Ralph?

Contest awards include monetary offerings, as well as:

* One full scholarship to Seton Hall University
* One full scholarship to William Paterson University
* An Eye Opening Trip sponsored by �My Feet Travel�
* A Trip to the US Virgin Islands sponsored by Claire Roker
* A diamond ring courtesy of Mr. & Mrs. Jackson for the Winner & 1st Runner Up

Click to see offline photos of Hal Jackson's Talented Teens International scroll down to 'GALLERY'
Posted By: .... Re: More About the Contest - 06/15/11 06:28 PM
Inspiring article April!

It's so good to see young people encouraged to have self-esteem and earning scholarships based on the merit of their TRUE beauty, not their faces! This is a fantastic competition where everyone is a winner! thanks for another great article April!

Posted By: AprilAlisaMarquette Re: More About the Contest - 06/15/11 08:58 PM
Hi Lisa,

Thank you!

Isn't it nice when ethnic teens can be recognized for something beautiful and positive?

Congratulations on being an Editor in training -- You'll do great! I'll be popping over to see you smile
Posted By: .... Re: More About the Contest - 06/15/11 09:12 PM
You're welcome April!

It's terrific that people are teaching and cheering on the next generation to be positive role models whose self-esteem is based on earned merit--not superficial looks!
You're -definitely- the ideal editor for Ethnic Beauty!

I can hardly believe I'm in training! It's exciting and there's tons of stuff to learn!
Posted By: atlantaplas Re: More About the Contest - 07/20/11 09:03 AM
I accept with information: There were special guest performers: the ladies of the R&B group Skyy, and sexy mocha male singer Omarion.

Raw URL's are not allowed at BellaOnline.com
Please convert to UBB code.
© BellaOnline Forums