BellaOnline
Establishing a reasonable budget is one of the most important aspects of planning a successful wedding. With these helpful tips, you are sure to stay on track and start your marriage off on the right foot, free of any wedding debt!

Budgeting and Saving for Your Wedding
In order to give our own wedding save money, I bought a cheap and perfect wedding dress online. So I will recommend the site for you.It is very good.

**CONTENT REMOVED - new users are not allowed to add links to their posts!!
Thanks that was really informative. I agree with you its very important to plan each and every spending of our wedding. My friend just like that spent her money fully for her wedding and she is worried about it.
Wedding expences?

I think when you find "The One" money really isn't in the fore-front. I mean it can be. It's a way to get quite a lot of tax-free donations, but really?

In the long-haul...all you need is your absolute best friend who'd stick by you, finances, physical damages - biological or otherwise. Just, there's simply no substitue smile

You can't eve buy love. Maybe sex...but not love. It'll only be intermission after intermission and probably some exhaustions in between.

If you're lucky to find love, there really isn't much else other than that, but contentment within yourself to complete the picture. But THAT usually comes first wink
Karen,

I absolutely agree with you! I think far too often we get caught up in the materialism and unnecessary stresses in our lives and forget about what truly matters. Planning a wedding is not about how extravagantly you can show off, but rather celebrating the fact that you have a spectacular person to share your life with!

Your wedding is a first step taken with the person you will share a future with - what's important is knowing you will be there for one another when the glitz of your wedding festivities is long gone!

Christina Marie McBride
© BellaOnline Forums