BellaOnline
Popeye had the right idea when he ate lots of spinach. Dark leafy greens can actually help reduce inflammation like that caused by allergies. Read more about lessening your inflammation in the latest post on the Allergies and Colds page at http://www.bellaonline.com/site/allergiesandcolds
Hey Sheree!

I never knew this! Thanks for the 411.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Spinach reduces allergic inflammation - 09/03/12 06:50 AM
Sheree, thanks very interesting
Green leafy veggies should be the foundation of our vegetable intake. Spinach should be a staple in your smoothies, salads and a companion to your entrees.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Spinach reduces allergic inflammation - 09/04/12 06:43 PM
Can you ever get to much iron from eating to much greens
Hey, I eat green leafy veggies like crazy (spinach, collard, kale, swiss chard) and I've had no problem.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Spinach reduces allergic inflammation - 09/10/12 03:04 PM
that's good
Posted By: BoomerGal Re: Spinach reduces allergic inflammation - 09/10/12 03:33 PM
My husband and I drink green smoothies every morning, which are made with spinach, kale, Swiss Chard and those type of greens. I add blueberries and some other things to sweeten but I really think we feel better since we started drinking them.
I try to add spinach or kale to my smoothies nearly every morning. If you add fruit and a little sweetener (e.g. stevia), you can hardly tell the spinach is there (well, except for the color).
© BellaOnline Forums