BellaOnline
Posted By: Genetica PBS - 03/24/09 10:42 PM
Anyone else a PBS junkie? I saw two great documentaries about Tibetan women there. One was called �The Great Mother� and was about the mother of the Dalai Lama, and the other one was called �A Quiet Revolution� and about strong and influential Tibetan women and their plight throughout the invasion and exile. The trailers are on YouTube: The Great Mother and A Quiet Revolution and you can order them here.
Posted By: Craig58 Re: PBS - 04/26/09 06:35 PM
I enjoy PBS. I always have. I especially enjoy programs like FRONTLINE, THE AMERICAN EXPERIENCE, NATURE, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW and all the great BBC comedies they have on. As to the Dalai Lama I saw him speak at the University of Findlay several years ago. He is a wonderful man of peace and human spirituality.
Posted By: Angie Re: PBS - 05/03/09 12:15 AM
Over the years, PBS has always been important. At one time I was a supporter of our local station.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: PBS - 07/11/09 04:55 PM
I love the PBS channel, just saw Sugarland concert for Soundstage.

It was great

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: Angie Re: PBS - 08/25/09 03:04 AM
I was watching a show about Thomas Jefferson and the founding fathers last night. I didn't catch it all so hopefully it will be repeated. PBS does have some wonderful programming.
Posted By: Stephanie - Weight Loss Re: PBS - 01/20/13 07:59 PM
I love PBS and was looking for a discussion about Downton Abbey. I am addicted to this show..comes on in an hour here.
© BellaOnline Forums