BellaOnline
The current article is posted and live.
----------------------------------------------------------
The month of July brings with it the celebration of Independence day, the 4th of July. To help your newsletter with a boost through the downtime or off season of the summer consider doing or creating a Christmas in July newsletter.

Christmas in July Newsletter
-----------------------------------------------------------
Would love to read about some expereiences with publishing a Christmas in July newsletter. smile

Watching TV today a commercial for a rent to own company came on advertising their Christmas in July special rental rates.

There are a lot of ideas to offer your newsletter readers if they observe Christmas in July. As we all know many people do start their Christmas shopping in the month of July. Some even host house parties for their friends and families to shop and even earn free gifts.

Have you ever published a Christmas in July newsletter? What kind of ideas have you used in your newsletter to expand on such a great time for sales and Christmas shopping?

I hope you will join me for a more detailed discussion of what could transpire for your newsletter in July. Also please don't hesitate to post any questions you may have and also I look forward to you sharing some of your ideas or tips here as well.
© BellaOnline Forums