BellaOnline
This weeks article is on Creative Design

Creative Design is the brain child behind creating and developing an ezine or newsletter that is aesthetically pleasing and uniquely different from the rest. In this introductory article we touch on a few basic variables to be considered when designing ezines or newsletters.

Creative Design for Newsletters and Ezines

Please be sure to read the article and then posts your comments or questions here. wink
The only issue I have with a lot of the neat designs, is getting them to open up (lol). Some of us don't have the computer set up that is required to download or open up or whatever the correct term is for accessing the newsletters you get in your email box. Great subject smile
Originally Posted By: EzinesEditor
This weeks article is on Creative Design

Creative Design is the brain child behind creating and developing an ezine or newsletter that is aesthetically pleasing and uniquely different from the rest. In this introductory article we touch on a few basic variables to be considered when designing ezines or newsletters.

Creative Design for Newsletters and Ezines

Please be sure to read the article and then posts your comments or questions here. wink
Hello Angela,

Thanks for your response here. You are absolutely right. Not everyone has their computers set up to be able to read or see all the good stuff.

This is why my favorite choice for ezines and newsletters is the pdf format. You can down load the Adobe reader to read all pdf files and there are other readers becoming available as well.
Thanks Grace, I did not realize this smile Wow, I learn't something NEW tonight...
© BellaOnline Forums