BellaOnline
Posted By: Donnarie Farewell! - 05/30/12 06:37 PM
I'm resigning as the Budget Decor Editor and just wanted to say goodbye. I've loved interacting with my readers and writing for this topic, but there are other things calling my name now. If you are interested in writing for this topic, I encourage you to apply! The BellaOnline Team and other Editors are wonderful and the support and training is top notch!

My articles will be on the site until a new Editor overwrites them. I will be posting them at my own site/blog eventually.

If you would like to stay in touch, I'll be remaining a member in the BellaOnline forums, so you can easily reach me.

My very best to you in all your decorating endeavors!
Posted By: Lestie - ContainerGardens Re: Farewell! - 05/30/12 07:42 PM
Oh Dear Donna - while I must wish you the very best for your new future and projects I shall miss you a lot here as I always enjoyed reading your articles and now am extra sorry that I didn't answer them through the forum as many times as I wanted to!

What is it that they say in life - lots I am sure but those two sayings about missing stuff so when it is gone and doing it now, saying it now and being it now and not later etc. really spring to mind.

Well I shall go back and re-read and stuff and remind myself of all your great advice and ideas and encouragement.

Anyway, farewell and best wishes with all your new endeavours - may your plans just work out the way your want them to.

If you can, let us know what you are up to?

Cheers and thank you so much,

Posted By: AKLisa- Knitting Editor Re: Farewell! - 05/30/12 10:33 PM
Dear Donna,
Best of luck with your future endeavors!
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Farewell! - 05/31/12 12:10 AM
Donna, I have enjoyed your articles and am pleased to know they will stay online, here and then on your blog.

I wish you all the best in your new journey.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Farewell! - 06/05/12 02:54 PM
Good luck to you, Donna!
Posted By: Ice land Re: Farewell! - 07/09/12 06:08 AM
Wish you good luck!
Posted By: Keith Braud Re: Farewell! - 02/18/13 01:00 AM
Hello, I have read your article its good and thanks
© BellaOnline Forums