BellaOnline
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Where Would You Put A Yurt? - 11/30/12 04:51 AM
And how would you use it?

Yurts

In the woods, by a lake, on the beach .... ?
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Where Would You Put A Yurt? - 11/30/12 06:12 PM
I want my yurt by a lake. And there must be a forest, too, for privacy.
Your arrangement sounds pretty good to me, Phyllis.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Where Would You Put A Yurt? - 12/03/12 04:43 AM
I would turn it into my writing studio/hideaway. I can just imagine it, writing, researching, staring out the window at the lake, the sunrise, the peace throughout the forest....
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Where Would You Put A Yurt? - 03/04/13 09:09 PM
These things are very cool! I would love to have one, near water would be my first choice but as long as it would be far away from people I would be happy.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Where Would You Put A Yurt? - 03/14/13 10:06 PM
Nancy, they are very cool. I can so imagine having my own yurt and escaping from every thing just to be there near a lake and forest and write. Lake Tahoe in California, or in Scotland near Loch Ness, Ireland where the dark Mournes sweep down to the sea, so many places around the world that would be very spiritual for me.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Where Would You Put A Yurt? - 03/15/13 10:52 PM
I've been pining for a Yurt for years.

In my fantasy, I have a beautiful home, perfect for a B&B, with 10 Yurts on the grounds (yep, that's a lot of land). The Yurts are rented out as rooms to my B&B guests and when the guests are few, I can use one as my retreat and writing lab.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Where Would You Put A Yurt? - 03/16/13 12:03 AM
Great idea, Yvonnie. I bet people would love your very unique B&B.
© BellaOnline Forums