BellaOnline
It took three cartloads to remove all the bones of the gruesome discovery.
eek

To read the full article, please click on the following link:

Leap Castle Hauntings And Legends

I love feedback, so all comments are welcome. Thank you. smile
The current owners of Leap Castle seem to be quite comfy in their home and live amiably with the spirits. They do not refer to them as "ghosts".

If you are interested, there is a five part video taken by a team of "physic phenomena investigators" that is really tense to watch.

Here is part 1 of 5 :

Leap Castle 1

Leap Castle 2 o 5

Leap Castle 2

Leap Castle 3 of 5

Leap Castle 3

Leap Castle 4 of 5

Leap Castle 4

Leap Castle 5 of 5

Leap Castle 5
Phyllis....great article. I was taken aback by the all the bones in the room with the spikes, and also the Elemental. All the happenings there make quite a legacy for Leap Castle. I went online to look at pictures of it. It's surely an imposing castle.

When I can I will view the video links you included. But for now....wow.........
Thanks, Debbie. Yes, the bones in the dungeon is a bit much to comprehend.

Another thing that I ponder on is the Elemental. Apparently it was a psychic disturbance from the dabbling in the dark arts that created the Elemental with its source coming from the agony of the dying people on the spikes. And then one psychic saw the spirit of the Lady in Red turn into the Elemental. I wonder if the Elemental, or the Lady in Red is the same entity and a shapeshifter. Also, I could not find anywhere if anyone knows who the Lady in Red was in life.

Very interesting place that I would love to explore.
I put a visit to Leap Castle on my Bucket List. I would love to live there!
© BellaOnline Forums