BellaOnline
Posted By: Mytwosons What was this movie?! - 02/25/06 02:36 AM
Hopefully, someone can help me. I saw a movie about 20 years ago that I've never been able to find. I don't know the title or who was in it. It was about a house where people were trapped by some icky stuff that was all over the house. At the end, it was a kid eating candy or ice cream that was dripping all over - it was a dollhouse. Can anyone tell me anything about this movie? It has always stuck with me!!
Posted By: conniem Re: What was this movie?! - 02/25/06 01:24 PM
It makes me think of the Twilight Zone...good luck finding your movie.
Posted By: Horror_Editor Re: What was this movie?! - 02/26/06 08:46 PM
Hmm, tough one this one. I remember a TV film called The Dollhouse Murders, but that had dolls mysteriously moving around in the house rather than actual people in it.

I'd be inclined to go with a Twilight Zone or something similar too, but I'm no expert when it comes to that extensive series.

Sorry!
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor Re: What was this movie?! - 02/26/06 09:05 PM
In "Twilight Zone: the movie" the 3rd story is about a little boy with extraordinary psychic powers that can make anything come true, he can wish his sister or uncle into a cartoon, he wishes another sister not to have a mouth, atc. etc.

I know all the stories in the movie are re-makes of original "Twilight Zone" TV stories. I wonder if in the original tv story, instead of going to a cartoon land, they went into a dollhouse? Does this sound familiar?
© BellaOnline Forums