BellaOnline
Posted By: Nancy Roussy The Shallows (2016) - 01/28/17 11:33 PM
Warning: This contain spoilers.

Excellent movie.
This movie being short is perfect and what they filmed and put in the movie is too, no time was wasted with pointless scenes and discussions, we get to meet her and the other actors then it is action time. What I also love is how the suspense is built when she gets in the water, you have no idea if this is when the Shark will appear or not. The action too is short but there too no time is wasted. That character is awesome, from how she got away many times to how she stitched herself to how she fought back to how she killed the Shark, and also how she saved the Gull who makes a final appearance when she is saved. The ending is perfect too, we get to see her with her family and luckily her leg was saved.
The sets are excellent. The story and sounds are great. The acting, directing, cinematography, script, editing and costume are good. The music and makeup are average. The special effects are bad.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: The Shallows (2016) - 01/28/17 11:38 PM
For the first time I will change my rating. I had it at great but changed it to excellent (was going to explain why it was not excellent then erased that).

I will change it back to great because of the special effects, if these effects would of been better it would of deserved the excellent rating but it cannot have an excellent rating with these effects.
© BellaOnline Forums