BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor The Blob - 01/26/13 08:20 AM
Sometimes I get the urge to watch older movies. Last night I watched The Blob, it's funny how something that used to be so scary, really isn't any more. It seemed shorter, like there were sections missing. I wonder if there was ever supposed to be a sequel. I never noticed that they placed a big question mark on the screen right after they dumped the blob in the ocean.

As only had the chance to watch this recently?
Posted By: Lynne - ChristianLiving Re: The Blob - 01/26/13 08:49 AM
I would like to see it again. The Blob was the first horror movie I was allowed to watch as a child. - I was so proud I was finally 'old' enough.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: The Blob - 01/26/13 11:12 AM
It's a good movie. I'm glad I watched it again. It's funny how movies that use to be so scary are no longer scary as we grow up - though we may still jump at certain spots.
Posted By: M o e Re: The Blob - 02/26/13 09:26 PM
My husband and I watched it recently. I remember being so scared. I also felt there were scenes missing.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: The Blob - 02/26/13 10:25 PM
I haven't seen this movie in many years! Besides the original I think there were two more (i did see the original [i thought it would be bad but as far as i can recall it was good] i remember 1 with teenagers and i think i remember seeing another 1). Maybe you two watched on a channel that censors? That would be why you both had the impression that some scenes were missing if that's the case.
© BellaOnline Forums