BellaOnline
Hi,
I heard about new free seo ranking checker to track your website promotion in search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
you can set to get an email alert when your website position is changed. Check it out and let me what do you think.

I tried it and it's response is quick and results are fine.
Hi, It's amazing. It gives the rank and the position immediately. It takes lesser time to give the ranking. Thanks for the info.
I use addme now. It give more details then all other free services available. Like the backlink popularity checker give me all the backlinks I have in most of the major search engines. If you are working on website promotion and want to check the progress, check the alexa ranking of your site. The change in your ranking there will show the progress.
I may be wrong, but is is only a "free trail" and not free 100%. And they probably will ask for you credit card information. I did not continue when I saw this. But thanks for sharing info.

Originally Posted By: Annacooper
Hi,
I heard about new free seo ranking checker to track your website promotion in search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
you can set to get an email alert when your website position is changed. Check it out and let me what do you think.

I just tried the addme now site. Awesome!

Originally Posted By: DataBit
I use addme now. It give more details then all other free services available.
Like the backlink popularity checker give me all the backlinks I have in most of the major search engines.
If you are working on website promotion and want to check the progress, check the alexa ranking of your site. The change in your ranking there will show the progress.
Did you have to supply a credit card number?

Originally Posted By: LibrianFriend
I tried it and it's response is quick and results are fine.
i use advance web ranking toll.. they charge me $300 annually!! smile
Doesn't work anymore...
© BellaOnline Forums