BellaOnline
Posted By: toddzgrrl02 Blago in IL - 12/09/08 08:38 PM
I can't believe that ANYONE has posted about this. I've been out all day but keeping up with the news as much as I could between classes. I cannot say I am shocked. I was listening to the radio when the story broke. I am waiting to hear the interview with Tim Johnson and then I am firing off a letter to him encouraging impeachment of Blago before he tries to make a Senate appt. It's time to put an end to this ridiculous corruption in IL.
Posted By: Lady J Re: Blago in IL - 12/10/08 02:29 AM
The Illinois Green Party is asking for impeachment in addition to legislation to allow a recall of elected officials. ALso they are asking for a transparent senate replacement system.

I just got home from work and this is the first I am hearing about it so I am still reading.
Posted By: Dale Arnold Re: Blago in IL - 12/12/08 03:22 AM
The blatant misuse of the Gov's office is simply amazing! He knew he was under investigation and he still was dumb enough to talk about his pay for play schemes from his own phones! Hopefully this does not come back to taint the new administrations.
Posted By: toddzgrrl02 Re: Blago in IL - 12/15/08 02:11 PM
depends on who the new admin ends up being.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Blago in IL - 12/28/08 02:11 AM
Obama had called for his resignation - It does not look like he will resign on his own. Blagojevich will "fight it". I found this link to the story:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
© BellaOnline Forums