BellaOnline
Posted By: Modern Woman Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/14/07 12:21 PM
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Hope816 Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/15/07 08:50 PM
Ah the joys of being a parent!
Posted By: nosy Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/15/07 11:53 PM
What is wrong with people? Even as a teenager this would have been unaccecptable/unthinkable to me. This also happened in the US/midwest recently. Are people so vulnerable to mob action? This is scary.
Posted By: Hope816 Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/16/07 02:45 AM
sure is scarey you got that right. I feel for the poor parents I really do.Did you know one of the scum actually went to the Moms closset and [censored] on her Wedding dress.
If it was me I would find the little scumbag and deal with "it"
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/16/07 05:21 AM
What are the values of today's teens, if they act in this way?
Posted By: MariaMakiling Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/16/07 03:06 PM
Well, when alcohol and possibly drugs are in the mix, all values usually goes down the drain. I feel sorry for the family.
Posted By: Hope816 Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/17/07 01:43 AM
Originally Posted By: cdmohatta
What are the values of today's teens, if they act in this way?
]

Alot of them dont have values,they are a product of lazy parenting
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/17/07 06:20 AM
To have no values is bad for the nation.
Posted By: MariaMakiling Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/17/07 02:56 PM
It is bad but the absence of values does not apply to all teens. I'm sure that there also teens who have values.
Posted By: Hope816 Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/17/07 09:27 PM
Originally Posted By: MariaMakiling
It is bad but the absence of values does not apply to all teens. I'm sure that there also teens who have values.

Yes there are some beautiful kids out there there really are.Some parents have raised them so well and when you come across these kids it really shows.
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/18/07 04:32 AM
Good and bad always go together.
Posted By: Hope816 Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/18/07 11:57 PM
Good and bad always go together.

Really?
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/19/07 04:44 AM
Yes. Look at the world. You will find an opposite of everything. Day- night.
Moral- immoral,
so on.
Posted By: Hope816 Re: Myspace lovers wreck family home - 04/19/07 05:16 AM
Yes. Look at the world. You will find an opposite of everything. Day- night.
Moral- immoral,
so on.

Yes but that does not mean they go toogether smile
© BellaOnline Forums