BellaOnline
Posted By: Modern Woman Celebrity behavior - 11/14/06 05:47 AM
I do not know if you find this right?

Jolie and Pitt are in India for shooting a movie. They have a large contingent of body gurads with them. Now these actors are like ordinary visitors for us. They are not state guests.
So they should have no privilages.

The pair goes around and visits places. Many other tourists also visit those places. The problem is the contingent of body guards. Whereever the couple goes, the area get cordoned off by the body guards and they even manhandled a photographer from Britain who was trying to take photographs.

The couple is creating problems for the locals and other tourists wherever they go. This behavior is a minus for this couple. It gives no credit to them.

They may have money and fame, but that does not entitle them to make others life miserable for their privacy. They have done that in the residential area where they are shooting. The other residents are very irritated with them.

There was a rumor of threat to them from Al qaeda. That rumor has not been confirmed.

With money, one can do anything.
Posted By: joanj Re: Celebrity behavior - 11/19/06 03:27 PM
This previous post is from April but I just saw in the Fort Worth newspaper today that Angelina's body guards created a big disturbance at a children's school. When it was time for the children to go home, they opened the gates and let the parents in. The body guards pushed and insulted parents and even kids.

This isn't a very good example for the rest of the world on what Americans are like. Brad and Angelina are supposed to be about helping others in the world?

Personally I get tired of hearing about celebritys!
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Celebrity behavior - 11/20/06 05:32 AM
what you say, happened three four days back.
© BellaOnline Forums