BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Flight 370 - Pieces Might Be Found - 03/19/14 11:37 PM
Australia's PM says authorities have found objects in the Indian Ocean possibly related to the search for Flight 370. via CNN.

Have you been following the news?
I have as my wife Linda was on a Malaysia Airlines flight out of Kuala Lumpur only a few hours later on her way to Australia. Although she made it to her destination safely I am still keeping an eye on the story.

Personally I feel the answer to the disappearance lies much more in the Strait of Malacca than the areas suggested in the News- which comes across to me more as information management. For example much has been said about the missing passengers, but nothing about any of the cargo the 'plane was carrying. When I used my Tarot I got the impression of a stretch of sandy beach with a river, palm trees, and a temple. So some type of piracy might be a distinct possibility.
I was following it, but I stopped for the time being because I was a little tired of them making it "breaking news" and all of the theories and things, bringing hopes up only to be dashed again. I know they have to check every lead, but still - all of the "experts" the news kept dragging forward. A little dignity and sensitivity to the family.

My prayers go out to the loved ones of the missing and I pray that closure is found soon.
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Flight 370 - Pieces Might Be Found - 03/22/14 01:27 PM
This morning China said they had spotted NEW debris. This was either on FOXNews or HLN.
Wow! This story is amazing. So many suppositions from everywhere. You would think, that with all of today's modern technology - the armed forces, submarines, jets and so on that NOBODY! in the whole collection of the United Nations can find this plane? Amazing! Even, my cable company know which movies I download on my laptop. Go figure that one out!

I hope there is closure for the families soon. People don't just fall off the face of the earth, for crying out loud!
Not that log ago the 'net would have been 'heaving' with UFO theories..:)
Lol Ian! I agree.
I just returned home from work and I'm watching CNN right now and they are just going around in circles with theories filling in air time.

Nobody, especially the families of the people missing want theories, they want to know what happened and if their loved ones are dead or not. Sometimes the media needs to just shut up with this stuff and wait to give people answers. It's so frustrating.
The media being honest and admitting they have no idea what's going on would be something of a novelty I feel smile
Posted By: Gordon Barlow Re: Flight 370 - Pieces Might Be Found - 09/13/15 11:35 PM
I'm coming very late to this topic, but it is still current, isn't it? Taking into account the fantastically huge and all-encompassing reach of the NSA and all the US's other secret monitoring agencies, I flat don't believe they could NOT know something about the disappearance of the plane. On that premise, the only question that makes any sense to me is, why have they not told us what they know?
I suspect mainly that the "All Encompassing" reach that various agencies like to make us think they have worldwide are nowhere near that. smile
Posted By: Gordon Barlow Re: Flight 370 - Pieces Might Be Found - 09/14/15 01:19 PM
Well, we must hope you're right, Ninja! I've just come across this comment in an alternative-media website, "...the NSA has a history of wildly exaggerating its own significance to American security. In fact, the Obama administration itself can’t point to a single instance of the NSA foiling a terrorist plot."
They're probably right. If you're not hooked into "the system" it's very hard to track anything. Once you get beyond interlocking systems, such as radar and computer interaction, cover is surprisingly sparse. International security systems rely too much on electronic intelligence gathering and not enough on human-int. Satellite scanning is nowhere near as good as the entertainment media pretend
© BellaOnline Forums