BellaOnline
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Storm Tracker - Hurricane Sandy - 10/29/12 01:22 PM
Many of our BellaOnline friends are in the path of Hurricane Sandy.

Here is the link to current conditions:

Storm Tracker - NBCNews

Thoughts and prayers are with all people on the east coast.
Phyllis,

Thanks for the link. I'm on the east coast in Maryland. Right now we're getting a lot of rain and some wind. Just waiting for the power to go out.

I hope that everyone in its path stays safe. Best wishes to everyone else on the east coast.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Storm Tracker - Hurricane Sandy - 10/29/12 02:49 PM
Hey Phyllis-

Thanks for the link. I have been watching the weather channel all night and am praying every hour. May they all stay safe.

If anyone hears from any of our friends on the east coast, please keep us updated here. Thank you!

HOW TO STAY CONNECTED
Originally Posted By: Sandra - Investing
Phyllis,

Thanks for the link. I'm on the east coast in Maryland. Right now we're getting a lot of rain and some wind. Just waiting for the power to go out.

I hope that everyone in its path stays safe. Best wishes to everyone else on the east coast.

Keep us posted as long as you can, Sandra. Our prayers are with you.
Here is another good link to keep us updated on our friends:

HURRICANE SANDY COVERAGE

Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the path of the storm.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Storm Tracker - Hurricane Sandy - 10/30/12 03:40 AM
Yes we definitely should hold each other in our thoughts and hope the storm goes through as smoothly as possible!

I've been fortunate so far. There are many power outages around us, but we do still have power, and the wind seems to be dying down. So hopefully at least on my end things are now calmer.
Lisa, it is good to hear from you and to know you have power. It is good to hold friends and family in our thoughts at times like this.

Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Storm Tracker - Hurricane Sandy - 10/31/12 04:29 AM
Still praying
Continuing to keep watch and send prayers. Our friends may be without power for a while longer, yet I am sure they know we are still here for them in prayer.
Super Storm Sandy is still leaving destruction in its wake. Last update I saw, the storm was entering Ohio, then it will turn north and head towards Canada.

Finally got our power back. Hope everyone in the BellaOnline family weathered the storm well. We were fortunate in most of Maryland. Lost one tree but no serious damage.

HooRay! Sandra, it is good to hear from you and that you are fine.

Beetle got back to us earlier and his power has been restored also. He is ok, too.

Thanks for updating us. smile
Great to here about Beetle. He's already playing the games on my investing site.

Thanks to everyone for caring so much.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Storm Tracker - Hurricane Sandy - 11/01/12 04:07 AM
Yay!!! Welcome back!
Sandra, it is good to hear you and Beetle are fine. Yes, he loves the games. We can devise any manner of game and he excels in it. Smart as a whip, the young man is. smile

I still have not heard from Debbie, our Spirituality Editor. I pray she is ok. If anyone hears from her, please let us know.
Phyllis,

I'll keep Debbie in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully we hear from her soon.
Thank you, Sandra.
© BellaOnline Forums