BellaOnline
Do you like fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry?

Posted By: Didisky Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 08/26/10 06:17 AM
I like both fashion and handmade jewelries. I like to collect both. Fashion is trendy... and Handmade is unique. I also like those in your website. Please keep us posted when KZaccessories has new updates. PS: I also like the headbands and hair ties. Those are very stylish.
I could never choose - I like both. I make my own and I also buy wholsale and sell retail.
fashion jewelry has my preference.
I love fashion jewelry but I also love making my own natural stone and beaded jewelry.
There's nothing like handmade jewelry. The creative spirit imbued into it, the spirit of its maker...all lends to a heightened sense of being to an inanimate object. It almost has *life* of its own.
Anything will do, it would primarily based on the outfit. Don't forget to check out LIFO.It's an online home for information and comment on their interests whether it be the latest Hollywood gossip or tips on the trendiest fashions.
Posted By: LindaFdd Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 11/07/11 06:16 AM
Both....I like all kind of Jewelry....
Posted By: willia023 Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 11/11/11 08:24 AM
I want to share it with you ! From what I can tell there's a difference in the loft of all these clubs. They almost feel like a blade and on your downswing you can see the blade attacking the ball. The other thing I noticed about these clubs is you can feel their weight. They feel extremely smooth when hit correctly and when you miss the sweets pot...well...you're going to feel it. However, try not to see that as a bad thing. The feedback these clubs give from miss-hits is extremely helpful ! I bought the steel shafted version online at feelgolfclubs.com for under $500. Share Reason :1.cheap. 2.quality.(when it touched with the price) 3.free shipping.(i found it is the only one store with free shipping global) 4.Discount coupon.
I love both. I love any jewelries. Be it fashion or handmade. :)
Posted By: feritale Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 11/14/11 08:46 PM
The problem with home made or costume jewelry is it doesn't last. You pay $50 or $100 and after awhile it starts to wear or fall apart. I like to wear jewelry that is fashionable and maintains its value. A diamond ring continues to increase in value and when I die the kids wont look in the jewelry box and throw them out.
Posted By: mettlle Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 11/17/11 06:08 AM
I love fashion Jewelry!
I love both .... hand made jewelries are unique... so as fashion jewelries!!
but ... my vote is for fashion jewelry... they are glamorous!!
for me i love more handmade jewelries but if i see some fashion and like very much i will buy some time :)
I love designing and making jewelry. It's so creative, and it makes me really happy to see a finished piece
Posted By: jodiemt Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 11/23/11 04:40 AM
Both for me!
Posted By: mettlle Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 11/24/11 09:41 AM
Fashion jewelry though being trendy it does goes along with the season but handmade jewelry has its own charm and can never be out of fashion. Fashion jewelry indeed changes with time and trends but handmade jewelry has a essence that doesn't wears out with time.
I think that handmade jewelry is one of the most precious fashion in the world but most of the do not like handmade jewelry. Bracelets and necklaces, brooches and earrings are very famous nowadays.
Posted By: green215 Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 11/25/11 03:31 AM
yes and it looks nice
Posted By: bkpjewels Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 12/17/11 02:01 PM
i like the both, but handmade jewelry gives a better look than fashion jewelry
I like fashion jewelry. But I fond of making jewelry by use of some loose diamonds and semi mounts.
Posted By: braccio Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 01/06/12 06:45 AM
I like both of these however the fashion jewelry os indeed the best.
Posted By: bkpjewels Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 01/12/12 07:33 AM
even though there are fashion and handmade jewellery.Some of them know the difference between the handmade or fashionable.But I would prefer handmade jewelery sets
Yeah even i love jeweleries of all kind
I'm partial to silver, if I could make awesome silver pieces on my own I would but I just don't have the time or $ to learn how. I buy my jewellery, but I try to stick to artists that aren't mass produced.
both, fashion jewelry and handmade jewelry are both pretty, one can be more expensive the other can be more personalized. Fashion jewelry are expensive and is sure that someone out there has the same ring or bracelet or earring maybe necklace as you since its commercialized by top brands while handmade jewelries are limited so only a few can have it.
Happy Leap Day!
I wouldn't be able to say which, but I've started to go more for the homemade jewelry since I started making my own, ive even started to sell caz so many people loved them .. I just love being able to have any design you think of, what really matches your personality and your outfit. So my vote is for homemade :)
i like very much handmade jewelery and jewelers made jewelery collection is my passion.
Posted By: jodiemt Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 04/02/12 04:44 AM
Fashion jewelry any day!
The truth is i like both the jewelries but.. fashion jewelries attracts me a lott!! I have a small collection of fashion jewelries.. and i also have hand made jewelries most of them are from china..... china really have some wonderful collection of hand made jewelries!!
Posted By: May Smith Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 05/03/12 02:20 AM
I like both kind of jewelry. Fashion jewelry more follow the fashion trend .But the handmade jewelery tends to be meaningful and full of local color.
I would have to agree, I have definitely bought both, but there's something incredibly special about finding a piece of jewelry you love and knowing that it was made by hand. They're always the more unique and show-stopping pieces in my collection. I tend to go the mass produced route for more simplistic pieces. Lili by Design [url]http://lilibydesign.com/[/url]
Anyone from these will be preferable. It depends upon what kind of occasion you are wearing for. So my decision is 50-50 for both the jewelery.
If both both jewelry are stylish and unique I would like both.
Posted By: Julie J Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 05/31/12 06:20 AM
i like both handmade and fashion jewelry... but i would rank fashion jewelry first. because i am jewelry lover that's why i love both :) :)
Posted By: samayra Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 06/02/12 11:10 AM
i love diamonds and real pearl jewellery than any other jewellery.anyways thaks for sharing this post with us :-)
Posted By: Encore DT Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 06/05/12 08:35 PM
I prefer handcrafted. Fashion jewelry certainly has its perks for many people, but for me nothing replaces genuine fine jewelry with diamonds, especially when it's from Italy smile
Posted By: Julie J Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 06/11/12 09:34 AM
I think fashion jewelry is more trendy than handmade jewelry. handmade jewelry is good for sometime
[quote=samayra]i love diamonds and real pearl jewellery than any other jewellery.anyways thaks for sharing this post with us :-) [/quote] Yeah diamonds are wonderful!! I'm planning to purchase a diamond ring soon! But waiting for a better website!
Posted By: samayra Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 06/26/12 07:50 AM
i love real pearl and diamond jewellery but some time i like to wear handmade jewellery too much .
I love handcrafted uniquely designed jewelries with turquoise stone.
Fashion ones
dose Pandora bead looks fashionable or just cute? I want some Pandora beads to do DIY. And fake ones are acceptable.
Posted By: danielleo Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 08/08/12 10:19 AM
Fashion jewelry for me.
I love handmade jewelry!
Posted By: redpearls Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 08/09/12 01:28 PM
For fashionable handmade Paper jewellery BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
I like the hand made jewellery and I also like crystal jewellery. Crystal elegance offer high quality crystal jewellery sets which include Necklace, Brooch, Earring, Bracelets which design by their professional designer.
I would say jewelleries are meant to be worn on the types of occasions you are going to...pearls and diamonds for a more formal event. While fashion jewelleries for a casual day.
Posted By: johnbreto Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 09/12/12 06:33 AM
I really like handmade jewelry.Handmade jewelry pieces are timeless fashion accessories, adding style and beauty to any ensemble. Even as fashion changes, handmade jewelry will always be in style. The unique patterns and colors of handmade jewelry contribute to their popularity in the fashion world.
Fashion jewellery is mostly liked by all. But it is not necessary that only fashion jewellery looks beautiful, handmade jewellery also looks beautiful. Handmade jewellery contains the real beauty.
I like both fashion jewelry and hand made jewelry. But handmade jewelry will be fashion when we can make the jewelry trendy with our hand work and this needs a little bit creative thought and variety.
Posted By: want Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 01/07/13 02:00 AM
I like making jewelry by myself. I think the fashion jewelry is expensive,so I prefer handmade jewelry.
It up to your style. I like handmade jewelry :)
I like handmade jewelery.I will love to help you on this. When we choose the earrings for ourselves, we always choose a pair of handmade earrings that can enhance our overall personality and beauty.
Off-course handmade jewelries have a art form which is developed by various craftsman. It provides the the cultural look, because on different places there are different types of art present such as in Indian Indian Handmade jewelries are very popular for wedding purpose and for festivals.
Agree!! Handmade jewelry can be used to load our own feelings, or it can be a good choose to be sent as gift to show our sincere for others. In the last two years, I buy various delicate and not expensive beads from Pandahall and Made them into the shapes I want, which is a great experience to witness the process that loose beads are changed into exquisite jewelry designed by myself! smile
Posted By: miss_pre Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 02/21/13 05:55 AM
I work for a fashion jewellery company - so I better say Fashion jewellery, right? No, but really, I like fashion jewellery because its more versatile.
Fashion jewelry is my all time favorite.And its great idea to gift fashion jewelry to someone special in any occasion.Fashion jewelery are always high demand because its affordable and classic .One can show his or her creativity through made a fashion jewelry.
Fashion jewelry is not only popular and stylish,it must show the spirit and the characteristic of the person who wears it.it has nothing to do with the price
Posted By: Omily Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 04/13/13 04:07 AM
I like jewelry. Sometimes I will go to pandahall to buy some materials to make bracelets, necklaces, rings and so on.
Posted By: My Link Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 04/17/13 11:40 PM
Nice Post Thank's
I love both too,my friend have a fashion jewlery store,lots of bracelets to choose,i like those very much
Fashion jewelry is my all time favorite.Its great idea to gift fashion jewelry to someone special in any occasion.I always like to wear dresses with matching jewelry.And I love simple small diamond bands too.Fashion jewelery are always high demand because its affordable and classic .
Fashion jewelry is trendy and handmade jewelry is simple and unique.Its great idea to gift fashion jewelry to someone special in any occasion,because I feel fashion jewelery are always high demand because its affordable and classic .
Posted By: Omily Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 05/08/13 04:46 AM
Both fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry are ok as long as they are beautiful! In addition, I like making jewelry by myself. I will make some if I have time.
Posted By: Brillare Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 05/13/13 03:42 PM
Fashion jewelry is great because it can be extremely affordable and can transform an outfit. All jewelry is great in my opinion and I think it is best to have a little bit of everything.
Posted By: TresaGP Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 05/14/13 05:25 PM
I love both, but prefer to wear fashion jewelry because I know what it is made of when I buy it. I have very sensitive skin and wasn't able to wear a lot without it turning my skin colors. I found a great line that is lead-free, nickel-free and hypoallergenic and loved it so much I started merchandising for them. Great things! Chloe and Isabel by Tresa if you want to check it out. :)
I like handmade jewelry; they are also fashion.
me--i want both fashion and handmade but fashion has my preference...
Both, handmade jewelry can be fashion jewelry, or it can be art.
Posted By: gn20611 Re: fashion jewelry or handmade jewelry ?? - 05/18/13 09:56 AM
Fashion jewelry will make people'scostume more beautiful,and handmade jewelry can let a person feel life is very interesting.Do you agree with me?
I love the fashion jewelry.
I think hand-made jewelry, sometimes also very fashion. I love jewelry
It up to your choice. i like to fashion jewelry
Both handmade and fashion jewelries are my favorite and best make your own style.
Hey KellyA91 I visit on your store the and the collection is perfect.
© BellaOnline Forums