BellaOnline
Posted By: moonstone silver jewelry - 01/03/10 05:43 PM
Please say something about this % of us that love, buy and use silver with semiprecious stones jewelry.It's a huge market!We buy other fashion and costume jewelry but these in silver with stones are beautiful and many times make a "statement" It doesn't matter gold is the "material" of the moment (as many times before)There's always a huge group of people buying them.Buy the way, i am learning a lot about stones since i joined the "silvery movement"! PS: Please don't be superstitious about stones.God doesn't make garbage or bad things.If you give yourself some time to feel and learn, you will feel atracted to the stone you need at any given time.But you can use anyone whenever you want. They are all beautiful!!!
Posted By: Robin - Card Games Editor Re: silver jewelry - 01/03/10 06:33 PM
Silver is the metal that should be worn by seasonal Summers and Winters.

Don't be afraid - take a silver and a gold necklace or bracelet of equal widths and place them on your arm. Truthfully - which makes you stand out?

If you are worried about your own opinion - ask a friend.

Posted By: rdywenur Re: silver jewelry - 01/03/10 08:14 PM
People created rules.....nothing is set in stone (no pun intended) I feel one should wear what one likes and is most attracted to or comfortable with. Since silver is a very reflective and white metal it goes well with a tan. I think that is why people tend to wear it more in the summer.
Posted By: Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel Re: silver jewelry - 01/04/10 06:39 AM
I have to agree. Wear what you like and what makes you happy. I really don't think that either gold or silver is considered more fashionable right now. It seems that in the past one or the other has been in favor...but from what I see on the runways and on the street...both gold and silver are popular.

I love mixing metals too smile
Posted By: pearliegillock Re: silver jewelry - 01/05/10 09:44 AM
Silver is the most popular jewelry for people under 30 for two reasons. First, silver jewelry is much more affordable than gold or platinum. Second, there is a far larger selection of unique silver jewelry than other precious metals.

Posted By: ljgso Re: silver jewelry - 01/07/10 07:02 AM
silver jewelry is very beautiful,i like it very much.
Posted By: Yuvastyleindia Re: silver jewelry - 12/11/12 11:10 AM
Silver jewellery looks so much shiny. Silver stones are looking attractive and also they are affordable for anyone. Silver jewellery changes the look of the person.
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: silver jewelry - 12/21/12 05:12 AM
I do agree with some of your advice. Silver do have a big market, and they gain more and more attention form the fashion industry. however, I believe a sheer silver jewelry can be as stunning as one that is inlaid or produced with a gem or diamond or fancy stone. Combination of silvers can be best partners. Well, I would pay more attention to learn about the aspects you have mentioned, thanks anyway! :)
Posted By: shelbywell Re: silver jewelry - 12/26/12 06:35 AM
I really feel that people who connect with these stones is because of superstitions, but as moonstone rightfully said if they take out some time and admire these stones they will find them to be really marvelous.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: silver jewelry - 05/20/14 12:24 PM
I love to wear silver jewelery. Silver symbolizes wealth, security, reliability, intelligence and also make a perfect gift on formal occasions.
© BellaOnline Forums