BellaOnline
Posted By: Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel Your opinions please - 12/01/09 10:26 PM
I would love some feedback on what type of articles you would like to read about in the coming year on the Fashion Jewelry site.

Opinions? Article topic suggestions? Ideas? They're all welcome, of course. I hope you're having a joyous holiday season!

Thanks smile
Posted By: herry Re: Your opinions please - 12/04/09 05:41 AM
Bridal fashion jewellery artical.

Thanks

Posted By: Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel Re: Your opinions please - 12/08/09 07:28 AM
Thanks for the suggestion...I love that idea!
Posted By: moonstone Re: Your opinions please - 01/03/10 05:58 PM
When, how and by who are the trends done.
Posted By: Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel Re: Your opinions please - 01/04/10 07:09 AM
Another great suggestion - thank you!
Posted By: Michelle_folk/myth_Editor Re: Your opinions please - 01/08/10 06:01 PM
I wrote it to you somewhere, but I'll just "repeat" myself here! LOL
The Hope Diamond, Jewels of the Royal Family, adornment pieces of antiquity, crowns, symbolic jewelry, piercing children's ears at a young age...that's all I can think of for now. Hope they help. smile
Posted By: Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel Re: Your opinions please - 01/08/10 08:27 PM
Those are all really good ideas, Michelle. Thanks for your suggestions smile
Posted By: superxie Re: Your opinions please - 01/11/10 09:57 AM
Maybe we can classify with women jewelry,men jewelry,children jewelry and so on! convenience to find right design for best gifts.
Posted By: Michelle_folk/myth_Editor Re: Your opinions please - 01/11/10 03:01 PM
Your welcome Ann Marie. Hope they help.
Posted By: Kerrylee Re: Your opinions please - 01/12/10 09:36 AM
For women readers, articles that show their ideas really would be the important thing, i think.
Posted By: Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel Re: Your opinions please - 01/12/10 07:20 PM
Thanks for the comment, Kerrylee. Could you explain what you mean in more detail? I'm not sure I understand you suggestion.
Posted By: Michelle_folk/myth_Editor Re: Your opinions please - 01/17/10 03:10 PM
I agree.
How about jewels that are "cursed."

That's very intersting to me.

The Hope Diamond, in particular, has an intersting history. If you need some info I recently came across I'll be glad to share.

I've seen it at the Smithsonian a few times and I can't ever imagine where I would wear such a jewel as that! (To the movies? LOL)
However, as supersitious as I can be I don't think I would ever wear it! LOL
Posted By: Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel Re: Your opinions please - 01/18/10 04:50 AM
Thanks everybody for your suggestions. I'm researching them all and will publish the articles as I get them completed.

Please keep the ideas coming! I love hearing your feedback smile
© BellaOnline Forums