BellaOnline
Posted By: danica12 what jewelry you are wearing? - 07/21/09 12:11 AM
Hello everyone! I'm Danica, I have a simple question guys! What jewelry you are wearing today? Mine, I'm wearing my give by my fiance!.. How about your?

Thanks!
Posts that are created with a main aim to drive visitors away from BellaOnline are not allowed. This type of post is advertising, and BellaOnline has an entirely separate system for advertisers to use. I removed the link to your website because of this rule.
Posted By: Yuvastyleindia Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 11/26/12 12:00 PM
I like to wear fashionable and artificial jewellery which has a perfect match with my clothes. I prefer to buy it from online stores where I get the multicoloured jewellery and get the idea for the matching with my clothes.
Posted By: want Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 01/08/13 03:40 AM
Ha ha, I wear no jewelry now. I took a shower just now and I picked up all my jewelry just now.
Posted By: Omily Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 01/09/13 05:58 AM
I wear a necklace my dad gave it to me. :)
Posted By: chandni067 Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 02/15/13 04:37 AM
i wear a braclet which is gaven by my girlfreind
Posted By: mattkowal Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 02/21/13 04:23 AM
mostly prefers pearls and stones
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 02/21/13 04:24 AM
Hi, Welcome Danica, I just wear a friendship bracelet sent by my best friend, it is cold right now to wear metal jewelries. smile
Posted By: kanika Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 02/26/13 04:53 AM
i am wearing Q&Q studded watch.My brother gave it to me on my birthday.

**Note: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 02/26/13 11:35 AM
Right at this moment, I am wearing a silver Brighton bracelet from my sister. I wear it often because it matches a lot of my clothing plus I adore my sister. smile

And also a tiny silver perfume ball on a silver chain around my neck.
Posted By: kanika Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 03/06/13 05:01 AM
today i am wearing a black dress and with it i am wearing a golen earing which i have bought.

NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/ urls of any kind to their posts!
Posted By: Style Cafe' Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 03/11/13 05:33 PM
I am wearing shimshimmy's 'kimmy' bangle. It is a really hot bangle inspired by Kim Kardashian. It was only $11.99.

***NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!!!
Posted By: eZone Fashion Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 03/21/13 07:35 AM
Hi. I don't have any specific brand or type of jewelry I wear. It may be an expensive diamond pendant, or just some beautiful costume jewelry, depending on the occasion and what attire I am wearing. However, what normally remains consistent is that I would normally wear a Necklace Pendant / a Watch and a Bangle or Bracelet. I love earrings but unfortunately have this allergic as far as earrings are concerned to costume jewelry earrings, which is unfortunateley, because I love some of the costume jewelry ones alot, especially if they are very chic and trendy.
Posted By: Elena Brown Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 04/13/13 08:52 AM
I have wearing a Gold Chain. Becuase Men's chains are generally heavier than Women's. Gold chains have been a favorite adornment for the wealthy for millennia.
Posted By: Omily Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 04/27/13 03:14 AM
Today I am wearing a bracelet which is given by my mother!! I like it very much and I usually wear it!!
Posted By: Brillare Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 05/13/13 03:46 PM
Today I have on a stacked mix bead bracelet and a statement necklace. Both incorporate the black, white and silver to pull my outfit together. Do you ladies wear different jewelry every day or stick to the same pieces?
Posted By: Russell K. Mark Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 05/27/13 06:11 AM
i am wear to 18kt gold diamond ring for give me on my birthday
Posted By: skrin Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 06/06/13 11:08 AM
After a long night and little to no sleep I'm just wearing a simple sterling silver necklace that's low maintenance and I don't need to take it off when I shower etc.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 03/28/14 10:19 AM
Mostly I would like to wear trendy necklaces and lapel pins with my favorite jecket.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: what jewelry you are wearing? - 05/24/15 08:42 AM
For the past several years only earrings and it has only be stud earrings. And before that it was nothing until I had my ears re-pierced about ten years ago.
© BellaOnline Forums