BellaOnline
Posted By: benifer Engagement Ring- A bond between two peoples. - 10/08/08 06:17 AM
Everyone waits for someone special in their life and when they meet their special ones, they wait for that special moment i.e. the engagement day wherein they declare their commitment to the world. Engagement ring is a bond that binds two people with love and commitment. Couples exchange engagement rings as a token of commitment on the engagement day and promise to stay with each other for years ahead. Everyone waits for this day to arrive in their life when they will get a chance to surrender themselves to someone special. An engagement ring is the most precious jewel that makes a person remember the best memories associated with the engagement day.
An engagement ring is normally worn on the left hand ring finger. However, in some countries, such as Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Ukraine, it is customary for the ring to be worn on the right hand.
I agree the rings symbolizes the love shared by two...
Yeah!! Its the symbol of EPIC love!! :)
Earrings in silver design are always my favorite. They symbolizes protection, faithfulness, intelligence.
I never will understand why there has to be a marriage to fully be committed to someone. For me what is more important is to be with someone who loves you and who respects you. An engagement ring and then a wedding does not give this and does not guarantee you that this will last forever. A lot of people just throw away a wonderful person because of this silly idea that being married is what is the most important thing about love.
The engagement is special indeed. And it's not that the engagement ring and subsequent wedding are the be all and end all, but they are a special way to express yourself and share your joy with those who matter most to you.
Engagement ring is a mark of love and trust between two souls which becomes together for their rest of life. So, The selection of Engagement Ring should be very precious.
© BellaOnline Forums