BellaOnline
Posted By: want Do you like bead jewelry? - 01/18/13 03:37 AM
Have you ever worn bead jewelry ? Have you made beads jewelry by yourself? Do you like bead jewelry? Do you like making bead jewelry?
Posted By: Omily Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 01/18/13 04:54 AM
Yeah, but I didn't make beads jewelry by myself, I'm nuts for pearl beads. laugh
Yes, I do. I have made it myself and sold it at craft shows a few times. I really love the creativity of it. And I love all the beautiful colored beads.
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 01/18/13 08:58 PM
Yeah, abosolutely I love beaded jewelry, almost all my jewelry are made by my own. :)
Posted By: shelbywell Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 01/29/13 04:56 AM
Yes I like bead jewelry but i have not any idea to make it.I want to learn that how to make it.
Meredith,

That's wonderful. I'm sure you take great pride in your creations, as you should. Keep beading.
Shelby,

There are lots of ways to learn beading. We have 2 editors who cover beading and jewelry making. You may want to check them out in our Hobbies & Crafts section. Also, check out Youtube. There are lots of fun and easy tutorials to learn beading.

Happy Beading.
I love beaded jewelry. I have several hand made pieces. I find them to be very unique and fashionable. They never seem to go out of style. I get a lot of compliments on them.
Posted By: Rodelma Lopez Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 06/30/13 08:51 PM
yeah I own some bead jewelry and some give it away..like them so beautiful to put them on
Posted By: Gem Stones Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 07/05/13 05:33 AM
I like beaded jewelry, It let me use my creativity to make attractive jewelry. I quite like to make cylinder-shaped beads by using craft wire, Wire clippers etc
Posted By: Rodelma Lopez Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 07/15/13 11:10 PM
I own some bead jewelries they are beautiful
Posted By: JanetWinslet Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 07/29/13 03:27 AM
i like bead jewelries,they are so cute.
Posted By: Anna_Bella007 Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 08/03/13 05:47 AM
Yeah I have done bead jewelry during my childhood with my nephew!! :) I use to worry a lot she will do it beautifully than them me those days. But after that I started to do it frequently which made me do better than her. :)
Posted By: Abigail12 Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 08/30/13 12:55 AM
Of course, I have my own love, I love green jewelry of eozy.com.
Posted By: Encore DT Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 09/01/13 02:48 PM
I actually do like bead jewelry. They add a simple but elegant touch to jewelry overall. Even to this day we still have some Italian jewelry in our inventory with beads, and they add a really nice finishing touch to every piece we carry, especially necklaces.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 03/26/14 10:46 AM
I like beaded bracelets very much, but don't try to make beaded jewelry.
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Do you like bead jewelry? - 03/26/14 10:53 AM
I still find natural beaded bracelets very attractive.
© BellaOnline Forums