BellaOnline
Posted By: want How to choose a jewelry for a boy? - 01/03/13 04:19 AM
My boy friend's birthday is coming.I want to give him a gift.I have never seen him wear jewelry,so I want to make a jewelry for him by myself.But I found it is difficult to deal with the style of the jewelry for a boy.Does any body know what kind of jewelry fit the boy who is a little shy.Could you give me some suggestion about the style of the jewelry?
Posted By: loongdragon Re: How to choose a jewelry for a boy? - 01/03/13 06:50 AM
Dear Want,

Most men are not too much on jewellery.Except for the athletes that crumbled under all that gold.
I was a shy boy myself ,do not remember what I received,but must have been a Timex,leather bracelet,silver if he is shy.

Why don't you bring him and let him choose?Then there would be no a propos.

loong
Posted By: antjewelry Re: How to choose a jewelry for a boy? - 01/03/13 09:39 PM
Dear Want, I think you should ask him or go to jewelry shop with him. He will choose! Best regards,
Posted By: theraven Re: How to choose a jewelry for a boy? - 01/03/13 11:25 PM
Hello Want, thanks for posting smile

One thing you could consider is a signet ring - my brother was given one that belonged to our grandfather and this is something that he wore all the time.

This is not really a gift that you make yourself but rings like this can be found for a good price so search around. They can be engraved with inititals or an emblem of choice.

I agree with loong and Ant, jewelry is very personal and it might be best to let your friend choose.
Posted By: james101 Re: How to choose a jewelry for a boy? - 01/07/13 01:21 PM
Ring and Watch is good gift in my view for a boy.
Posted By: Omily Re: How to choose a jewelry for a boy? - 01/09/13 06:01 AM
I think wristwatch is suitable for a boy. We always say handbag is important of women, wristwatch is important for men.
Posted By: James Andrew Re: How to choose a jewelry for a boy? - 03/28/14 12:16 PM
Latest style Necklace, bracelets, tie clips, cuff links and a few of other fashion accessories which are mostly men wear in today's fashion trend. But in my mind a Rolex or Geneva, inspired men watch may be a perfect gift on his coming birthday.
© BellaOnline Forums